CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day treats!

I have been busy making lots of fun Valentine Day treats!
I found this recipe for The best chocolate cake over at KevinandAmanda 
and I decided to do cupcakes instead.

I found these cute wrappers at Walmart
Had to dress them up a bit.

 <><>
<><>
Look at those chocolate dipped strawberries! My mom picked them up at Costco and the boxes were at the dollar store.
We took these to our ladies that we visit teach.


Valentine Confetti easy and is delicious

I had bags leftover from my the shower so I decied to use them to
 put some confetti in for the kids to give their teachers




MMMM! Heart shaped brownies.
Have to admit this is just a box mix but why spend all the time making
from scratch when the boxed is so good.

Add caption
Now if we can just get all the kids in the car tomorrow morning and all the treats delivered to school and friends without dropping or eating any! Happy Valentines Day to everyone! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...