CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011


I have been awarded with the:

     from the ladies at  Modernwivelyhood. Thank you so much! So kind of you!

Here are the rules to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person(s) who awarded you with this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


Ok now 7 things about me:

1. I have been in love with George Strait every since I was little. You would think I would grow over it but no. I have to go to all his concerts and I get all excited just like a teenager.
2.Just a couple pet peeves of mine!!!I have to have my dvd's in alphebetical order, not sure why but if they're not it drives me nuts...
Everytime I go to Walmart ( thats the only big store we have in my little town) I have to wipe down the shopping carts! Yuck can you just imagine how many germs!!!
3. I hate surprises! I know no fun but it just drives me crazy.
4. I love to be outdoors camping, fishing or just a ride up the mountain is my favorite.
5. I also love to hunt and shot a big bull elk several years ago

6. I was told at one point that I would never be able to physically have children but through miracles,adoption, a great infertility doctor,  lots of prayers and our faith in our lord i have 4 beautiful children!

7. Last but not least!!! I have lost over 70 lbs, and down 9 sizes in my clothes! I have lots of will power (so people say) and determination! I feel great.

not the best photo! oh well...




My husband and I

Now to nominate:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...